What I Did Wrong is a little glimpse in to being a Noob Dad based on how many things you suck at according to your wife. I was given the responsibility of giving our two year old son his bath one evening. I have been cleaning myself for a number of years and think i have the process pretty well mastered. However, bathing a 2 year old in a tub requires some sort specialized training or certification program. I will now recount the number of things I did incorrectly.
- You call that a bubble bath?? Those bubbles suck!
- Why do you wet his head like that? You are getting water in his eyes.
- Is that how you are going to wash his hair? Why are you using so much soap?
- Let him enjoy the bath..don’t just clean him and take him out!
- Why are you using that towel to dry him off? That is only for his hair.
- Did you lotion him up? Well you have to put lotion on him or he will have dry skin like you dumbass!
- Those pajamas? Don’t you know he doesn’t like those pajamas? (Don’t do what I did and ask if he doesn’t like them why are they in the pile of pajamas because that will cause a big argument)