Nothing give me more joy in the world then being with my son, but carrying around my wife’s flower print pink trimmed diaper bag does not add to that joy. That is why I bought myself the Diaper Dude Messenger Diaper Bag to carry around. It has plenty of space for everything I need to change my son, give him some milk, a cell phone in case I screw up and have to call mommy or 911, and a nice little changing mat. It also contains a checklist inside the main flap that reminds you of what you should have in the bag before leaving home….the last item on the list is your child which I think can be somewhat important.
A list of features you will get with this bag:
- Made of durable polyester fabric.
- One large compartment for baby with mesh pocket and additional compartment for dad with mesh pocket.
- Padded shoulder strap.
- Insulated bottle holder.
- 3 large compartments with Velcro closure.
- Dad checklist screened on magnetic flap.
- Breathable mesh padding for extra comfort.
- Padded changing pad.
- Clips for stroller strap.
- Interior key clip.
- Removable cell phone holder.
Cost of the Diaper Dude is approx $100, but the value of not having to carry the diaper bag your wife received at the baby shower is priceless.